FIDE Presidential Board decided to transfer Peru's right to organize the World School Chess Championships from 2020 to 2022 due to the unstable situation in the leadership of Peruvian Chess Federation.
Peru's right to organize the 2022 World School Chess Championships comes into force if, no later than March 10, 2020, the Peruvian Federation presents guarantees of state support for the World School Chess Championships 2022 and the Presidential Board recognizes them as satisfactory at 1st quarter 2020 meeting.
Presidential Board also decided to re-open bidding procedure for the World School Chess Championships 2020 with the bidding deadline no later than December 13, 2019.
Call for Bid World School Championships 2020 reopened again with the deadline 13th December 2019.
· A bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer.
· All bids should be submitted by the due date in sealed envelope or scanned documents to the FIDE Secretariat, postal address:
Avenue de Rhodanie 54, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland, Tel: + (41) 21 6010039, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th December 2019, 16:00 local time
· Each bid should be accompanied with a bid fee 500 euro
· Bid Fees are not refundable. Bid fees should be paid the latest by 20th December 2019 to the FIDE bank account (free of charges) or to be enclosed in the bid envelope.
· All bidders must fill the bid form and the new bid from annex completely.
· Price of hotels, details about the accommodation and tournament hall must be written in the bid.
· FIDE EVE will make first bid inspections and send his report together with a bid evaluation form. There will be a second inspection prior 2 to 4 months to awarded organization. Accommodation costs of the inspections must be paid by organizers.
· FIDE Officials - Appeals Committee, Chief Arbiter, Deputy Arbiter(s) - will be decided and appointed by FIDE by taking proposal of organizers.
The bid form and new added annex can be downloaded here.